Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun Week






We have had such a fun week. Meme and Papa came or a visit. We have loved having so many visitors. Hallee and Addie enjoyed the visit. They always get so spoiled. When Mike and I wont buy Hallee something she says "Meme will buy it for me." Meme and Papa babysat while I worked this month. Papa went golfing everyday. Mike was able to go golfing once and had a ton of fun! We went shopping and just stayed very busy. We did however watch the BYU game and to say the least I was VERY disappointed in them. We had a great time and didn't want to see them leave. Thanks for everything Meme and Papa and we will see you in 3 weeks at Disneyland. We are very excited and can't wait until then!

5 comments:

Olsen's said...

Disneyland how fun!! That's cool that your parents can come visit you alot!! Grandma's and Grandpa's are the best!

MAYBERRY said...

I think your parents visit you more than we get to visit Nate and Hazel. And who plays alot? I think you guys are always doing something fun! It's great to see pictures of your mom and dad. Tell them "hi".

K S & R said...

It looks like the girls had a fun week! We can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

Smiley Family said...

Man, I want to go to Disneyland with you! I really need a vacation to look forward to. I can't wait until this semester is over!

Nathan and Trisha said...

Cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a blast. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.