Monday, October 27, 2008

Ward Halloween Party






We went to our ward Halloween Party. We had a excellent time. They did a chili cook off and then played games and trick-or-treated. Hallee was able to play with friends and run around free. Hallee was able to do a cupcake walk and loved the cupcake. She had it everywhere. I think the past day or two has taken its toll on H. She was beat on Sunday. She was a little under the weather. I thought all the excitement and parties would be so fun. I guess with H enough is enough! Addie was such a good sport. She is such a happy baby to tell you the truth. Our friend in our ward Tracee lent me this Tinker Bell outfit for Addie. It fit just right and was so cute. I must say it did get a little cold before we left. Mike thought I was a dork thinking that it was cold at 6:30. Addie was a little cold and thats the truth. We had a great time and wish we could have dine more this weekend.

9 comments:

Bre said...

Hey I want to send you some pictures from the party. Will you send me your email or just email me at breadams03@yahoo.com

Erin said...

Your girls look absolutely precious!

K S & R said...

Oh the girls costumes are so stinking cute!! Mike's is freaking scary, tell him to take it down a notch next year! haha Hey about the kids thing... don't expect any from me for at least 2-4 years ok? ;) seriously.

Brewer Family said...

Your girls are so stinking CUTE!

Alisa said...

Cute girls! It was a fun party. And it WAS cold at 6:30. haha

Smiley Family said...

Both costumes are adorable! I love all these fun fall activities - such a fun time of year!

Elissa said...

Your little girls look so cute! What darling Halloween costumes!

Tiff and Rand said...

SUCH cute costumes. They are both adorable little ladies! You're blog is so cute and it's fun to come check in on ya every once in a while. See you in a few weeks! Hope your hair's doing alright! Ha!

MAYBERRY said...

Did you ever think you would say it is cold?