Thursday, October 30, 2008

A trip to the zoo!


Who's behind that funny face?

Are they not the cutest kids in the world?

Jen, Cason, and Addie waiting for Hallee to finish playing in the water.

Isn't Addie so cute? She is the most tolerant and patient baby in the world!

Who's bigger?

We went to the zoo on Wed. with Jen and Cason. Hallee loved all the animals. It was so fun to see Jen. We moved to AZ and this was the first time we have seen Jen.
Hallee loved seeing all the animals. It was a little hot outside, but we had an excellent time. We cannot wait to ge with Jen and Cason again.

2 comments:

Merinda said...

Yes, your kids are pretty darn cute. I check your blog all the time and can't believe how much the girls are growing. I miss you guys being around. Hope things are good with you and yours. Have a happy halloween.

Theresa said...

I love that zoo. The kids are so cute!