We do so many fun things for playgroup. This week we were able to go to Mother Natures Farm. Hallee picked a pumpkin and was able to decorate it. We then went on a wagon ride and Hallee fed the animals. It was VERY HOT! We finished the trip off by playing in the one of those jump houses. Hallee had a great time!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Play Group
We do so many fun things for playgroup. This week we were able to go to Mother Natures Farm. Hallee picked a pumpkin and was able to decorate it. We then went on a wagon ride and Hallee fed the animals. It was VERY HOT! We finished the trip off by playing in the one of those jump houses. Hallee had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
They are so stinking cute!
You are always having fun. So is it still so hot there? We are going to cool way down this weekend, just in time for conference weekend.
So ya, thanks for tagging me. jk No it's ok, I will get around to doing it, sometime. I was tagged about 3 months ago and still haven't done that one yet though. Now I have two tags (oh dear). So now I really better get on top of it.
Pumpkins, how fun it's definitly fall! I just wanted to let you know we posted what we are having on our blog now! Haha, but you have to check out our blog to know what our baby is. :)
This looks like so much fun. I love Fall and all the pumpkins. We miss having you here to do all the Halloween stuff. Keep us posted on those fun playgroups. We're jealous.
Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment