8 T.V. shows I love to watch
The Office
Flip this House
House Hunters
My House is Worth What?
Design to sell
What Not to Wear
The News
Biggest Loser
8 Favorite Restaurants
Cafe Rio
Crab Cooker
Zupas
In N Out
Mandarin
The Pie
The Italian Place
The Cheesecake Factory
8 Things that happened yesterday
Worked out
Took H to Preschool
Took Hallee Swimming
Went to Sports Authority for Mike
Played with my girls
Talked to Meme and Papa on iChat
Watched The Biggest Loser
Made Dinner
8 Things I am looking forward to
Mike finishing school
Disneyland
Thanksgiving
Visit from Family
Halloween
Christmas
Cooler weather
Mikes break
8 things I love about Fall
I will tell you when I finally see signs of it!!
8 Things on my wish list
House
Finish my own schooling
world peace
everyone healthy and happy
new sofa
get Mike a new car
Vacation
not having to workout
8 people I tag
Kristina
Natalie
Amber
Mindy
Samira
Elissa
Rachel
Thersa
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment