Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mikes turn!


So I went to work today. This month I only work one day. Mike had the lovely job of being home with the girls! I received a call in the afternoon and Mike told me Hallee had something to tell me. I was able to talk to H and she told me that she colored on the wall. Hallee and I have been practicing the letter H. As you can see she is very good! Mike told me tonight that he doesn't know how I do it. I love my family!!

10 comments:

Olsen's said...

Oops, but she nailed the H!! ha ha those are the moments that we just get to be grateful to be a parent.

Theresa said...

That H is the best H ever! That reminds me of the time Jeff watched Konnor and Kylie by himself. I came home and the front room was torn apart. There was toothpaste and toothbrushes all over the place. Good memories!

Anonymous said...

That is precious!

Erin said...

4 words: Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!!!!

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

I agree with ERIN!!! Mr CLean will take care of everything! Kylie did the same lovely artwork all the way down my staiwell one night when faa was "watching" her

Jennifer Greer said...

HEY MEG! I may not blog...yet. But I love yours. Your family is adorable!! Thanks for Sharing.
Jenn-Jensen-Greer =)

Krystal said...

Oh my heck! What great penmanship you have Halle! Way to keep your dad on his toes! I think every kid does something like this at one time or another.

Tashina said...

I am glad you found my blog! I was actually just wondering about you guys the other day. Your girls are getting so big... They are adorable! If you are going to go private, I would love an invite! Now, don't laugh at my email address... It's the same one I have had since middle school and I am too lazy to change it, but here it is: princess_t_13@hotmail.com

Megan said...

I think I would celebrate if Andrew wrote an "A" on the wall. lol Looks like you need a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!

Tim and Shiree said...

I've missed this one earlier. She can write her 'H' very well! Magic Erasers are the best things ever. I wish they had them when my older three were little. Enjoy the moments, you will miss them, crazy I know.