Mike and I thought it would be fun to see how much the girls look alike. Hallee is a little older than Ad in these pictures, but they sure do look cute!
Holy cow, you really do have little twins there! I guess if your children are all going to be cut out from the same mold it's a good thing it's a cute mold!
I can't believe how much they look alike!! haha Well, I can... they are sisters. ;) So adorable! I love that addie's got the same shirt and pigtails as Hal's picture! How fun. give them loves for me!
I think they are both beautiful!!! I have a soft spot for both of them. Of course I am their meme, right. I can't believe how big Addie is getting. It seems like she has grown up over night. Give them hugs and kisses for me. Love Meem
5 comments:
Holy cow, you really do have little twins there! I guess if your children are all going to be cut out from the same mold it's a good thing it's a cute mold!
I can't believe how much they look alike!! haha Well, I can... they are sisters. ;) So adorable! I love that addie's got the same shirt and pigtails as Hal's picture! How fun. give them loves for me!
The top one is Hallee right? They do look a lot alike. My boys look TOTALLY different to me. I should try this on my blog.
They are both so so darling but I think Hallee looks more like you and the baby looks more like mike. But yes, they do look alot alike.
I think they are both beautiful!!!
I have a soft spot for both of them. Of course I am their meme, right. I can't believe how big Addie is getting. It seems like she has grown up over night. Give them hugs and kisses for me. Love Meem
Post a Comment