Monday, February 16, 2009

Could it be?



Yes it could! Addie can stand on her own. If you don't know Add she isn't the best crawling baby. She likes to scoot. Tracee let her go and she stood on her own. She has gotten better today and is doing great! Go Add!

7 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Oh, cute girl! Isn't it funny how they all kind of do their own thing? Reese went straight from army crawling to walking. She was never a fan of the whole knee thing. Your girls are pretty sweet!

Olsen's said...

Yay! It's so exciting when they start to achieve new milestones!

~Rachel said...

Oh my gosh...I can't believe it? Where is the baby girl I saw last time we got together???

Josh and Melissa said...

She's getting so big! When are we gonna hang out? I'm game for whenever! Oh, by the way, we didn't have any charges when we moved out- hallelujah!

Megan said...

Yay!!!! I still want to see her do her scoot - I hear it is adorable!

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

megan I need your email so I can add you to my blog I asked mike for it the other day but he is a bit slow (ok I know he is busy) anyways email it to me at melinda.toilolo@jebtlue.com

Chelli said...

That is so exciting!