Hallee has loved Valentines Day! She has gotten so many Valentines it's crazy! We went to a Valentines party at play group and she made her beautiful Valentine box!
Jen was so sweet to come and watch our girls while we went out to dinner on Friday night. It's a great excuse to get out by ourselves.
We have has a lot happen the past couple of weeks, but I haven't blogged about it. We just love the weather and can't seem to come inside to make time to blog!
We bought Addie a new car seat. She loves being turned around and I love it also!
Hallee loves to dress up in costumes everyday! I hate that she gets into my shoes and wears them all over the house.
My dad came for a visit and I can't seem to find out how to put the pictures on so I will blog about that later. Short, but sweet! Mike needs the computer to study!! Hope everyone is doing well!




1 comment:
Addie looks hot in her new car seat. I would love to go for a ride if I had such a neat seat. Hallee looks like a true Valentine princess. It is one of my favorite holidays. Too bad you were not here to share it with us. See you soon.
Meem
Post a Comment