Sunday, February 22, 2009

So smart and cute!




These are just random pictures today. Addie has learned how to give loves or kisses. They are always open mouth, but we always come back for more! Addie also has her front teeth finally. They have been coming in starting at 10 months, but now you can really see them. Her bottoms came in at 8 so I thought they would be all the way in by now, but I guess she likes to take her time!

5 comments:

Alex said...

Open mouth kisses are the best! Can never get enough of them. I can't believe how much your girls look alike. They are so cute!

Meem said...

I want my very own kiss from Add. Can you arrange that please? Love Meem

Baird Family said...

Hey your girls are so cute! Oh so you know i put a block on my blog so send me your adress and i will add you!

Jennifer said...

Hey I talked to you dad on Sunday and he said you are having car trouble. I hope things are going good. I am sure you having having a wonderful time in AZ with the nice weather. If you don't leave this weekend lets plan on going to the zoo next week, okay? I will call you on Monday.

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

Hey Hey!! I never told you today that your hair looked darling. So I didn't want to opportunity to completely pass by!