Saturday, February 14, 2009

Papa came to visit!





We had my dad come stay with us for a couple of days! We had so much fun. We went to the Zoo and had a great time. I didn't get any pictures of him, but we did get pictures of the kids.

6 comments:

Max said...

Did you say that the pictures were of your kids? I recognized a couple ... but not all of them ;-}

I had a great time!

Max said...

Sorry I missed the zoo. It looks like alot of fun. Maybe we can go again.
Love meem

Elissa said...

How fun to have your dad come visit. Your girls are so cute and are getting so big. I love the picture of Addie with the binky holder. Darling.

Smiley Family said...

I have been to the zoo in AZ - it was awesome! Did you decide to not go private?

Erin said...

Oh, nice weather and the zoo. How perfectly lovely...

Alisa said...

Fun, a trip to the zoo! You guys have such a fun life. :) Happy birthday to Halle, and the binky pic is cute of Addie. Did I miss Addie having a b-day too? I thought she still had a month or two to go, but then you said she was turned around in the car seat. I'm confused!