Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Addie turned 2!




Our little Addie turned 2 this past week. She had a combined birthday with Hallee at the end of Jan. We did celebrate it on her birthday as a family. She had so much fun blowing out her candles.
Addie is our chill child. She is so easy going. She makes Mike and I laugh everyday. She loves to do exactly what Hallee does and wishes she was a little bigger than she is. She is loving Signing Time and is learning so many signs. She loves to sit and cuddle with me and I don't want her to grow up. We love her so much and cant imagine life without her.

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Such a cutie! Happy birthday to Miss Addie!

Meem said...

I can't believe she is so-o-o-o big. Everytime I talk to her she changes. She is such a cutie and so happy all the time. We love both out grandkids.

Merinda said...

Isn't it so hard when your babies grow up. Can't believe she is already 2 years old. Fun for you guys. Have a good one