Monday, February 1, 2010

Mikes headache



Mike has had a big bump on the back of his head. He went to the Doctor and found out that it was a cyst. We will soon know what it really was. He made an appt with the surgeon and had it removed. The surgeon couldn't get it to stop bleeding so he bandaged it up and sent him home.
Mike hadn't complained at all that night. Before Mike went to sleep he wanted me to remove the bandage. I removed it and wanted to die. I told him I couldn't do it. At this point I thought it was gross. I called our friends Kimber and Jason to have Jason put Mike back together. I lost it while I was on the phone. Mike was laughing. Needless to say it looks a lot better. Mike is doing well.

1 comment:

Traci said...

I have a bump on my head too that is probably a cyst and have been thinking about going in and talking about getting rid of it. This is not encouraging. Plus I do NOT want to have any of my hair shaved.
I'm glad Jason was available to put Mike back together :).