Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baseball






Mike's cousins play MLB. We were fortunate enough to get tickets from his cousin, Scott who plays for the Cubs. It was so much fun! They were great seats. We sat with Mikes cousin Willie, Rachel, and there two boys, and Peggie there mom. Hallee had never been to a MLB game and loved it. She would cheer and clap anytime anyone else did. Addie was just plain tierd. Rachel gave Hal a coloring book when the kids started to get tierd. SMART!! I didn't think to bring anything! Kathy and Hallee colored and she was entertained pretty much the whole time. Mike and I can't wait to be able to go and see Willie play! I thought it was so funny that Willie had never watched a MLB game. He thought it pretty weird himself. Mike told him well thats all we know! It was a great time and I can't wait to go again!

5 comments:

~Rachel said...

You are so good! You got pictures..I lugged my camera in there and got one fuzzy picture of Randy Johnson on the mound and a blurry pic of my boys beating each other up. Ugh...that was a long game with the boys...they are so naughty! Good to see you all again though!

Smiley Family said...

We love going to the BEES games up here, and Ashlyn loves them too! Glad you had fun and are enjoying sunny AZ!

Olsen's said...

Fun!! I love going to Baseball games! I'm glad you had a good time!

K S & R said...

I love that you're always posting new pics! I can't believe how much the girls are growing and how adorable they are!!! Tell Hal that I said she looks beautiful in her princess dress!

Jeff and Shari said...

Sounds like things are going good-make sure you have as much fun as you can-you only live away from home once! hehe! Miss you!