


I have posted pictures of this past week. I noticed that Grandma Kathy (Mike's mom) was in the pictures, but my parents were not. I guess I should reconized that they came to visit too. We have had a blast. We went shopping, swimming and relaxing the last couple of days. Thank goodness we will be back in a week or so! I don't really know where we live, but I am liking AZ more and more.




2 comments:
So much fun to see your parents. Glad you posted the pictures. Tell them "hi" for us. Glad you had a great time with them. How is the heat there? I'm already ready for cooler weather. And I'm the one that usually doesn't mind hot weather. But this 108 stuff gets old pretty quick. :)
I bet it was fun to have your parents come visit. It is always fun to show them what you do all day instead of just tell them. I talked to my mom and she said your mom and dad said they had a great visit. I guess you'll be visiting them very shortly! Fun!
Post a Comment