Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Van vs. SUV

My friend Terri was talking about vans vs. suvs in AZ and UT. Well, come to find out she was right! There are so many more vans in AZ than suvs. In UT there are so many more suvs than vans. I don't know if the people with vans think there smarter than the people with suvs because of gas or what. I personally think I am very smart, thats why I drive a suv. I love my suburban and wouldn't trade for a van. I guess there are so many pros and cons for both, but I don't think I could goto a van now or ever, no matter what gas costs. 

5 comments:

Chelli said...

I am with you! SUV's are so great! When I lived in AZ my parents had a mini van and now living in UT they have a SUV! Kinda funny now you point it out!

Elissa said...

I am with you. SUV's are the only way to go. They are the greatest.

Olsen's said...

Yeah I guess I'm a Utah girl! I love my SUV!!

Smiley Family said...

Cute blog Meg! Sad that you are back in AZ, especially with those temps! I would have been so mad at Brian if he had turned of the A/C - nothing is worse than a hot house. I hope you stay cool!

Oh, and I think I am going to be a minivan mom someday :)

MAYBERRY said...

You know what we like. Maybe there are more SUV's in Utah because of the snow. We want to have 4-wheel drive if we need it.
-Carolyn