Monday, July 7, 2008
Hot!
Yesterday we returned home and man was it hot! I got out of the car and felt like I was in a oven! It was early in the wee hours of the morning and I thought I was going to die when I walked into our house. It was probably only 110 in our house! Mike had turned off the A/C for 2 days while he came to pick us up. Lets just say I wasn't to happy. The first thing I did was turn on the air. The second thing I did was to go and look in my pantry. I was so mad at Mike! All of my chocolate chips were melted and the little animal cookies that "H" likes were melted. I got over it two hours later when we were all able to go to sleep. The temp. was finally at only 84. The girls hadn't been able to go back to sleep for a couple of hours after we carried them into the sauna. Mike learned a very important lesson that night and that was to at least keep the air at 85-90!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Holy Cow! I can't even imagine!! That is horrible!
Post a Comment