Mike came home to study one night. He had his computer and a pen and paper out by his side. Hallee went and got her own piece of paper and pen and sat right beside him. She even went as far as to get a pillow just like him. I asked her what she was doing, and she said "Quiet Mom, we are studying!"
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Study Partners
Mike came home to study one night. He had his computer and a pen and paper out by his side. Hallee went and got her own piece of paper and pen and sat right beside him. She even went as far as to get a pillow just like him. I asked her what she was doing, and she said "Quiet Mom, we are studying!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is too cute!!
Reminds me of when Ray would try to study and Nate had to be by his side. So cute.
-Carolyn
holy cow! that brings back memories! I have so many pics of Jaydon doing that right by jeff's side! I love it, and i kind of miss it-i know, wierd. Anyway, is that the pool at your place? WoW!
Post a Comment