I also mentioned to Mike on the way home that the speed limits are so much faster here! No, I am not complaining! In school zones the speed limit is 35 and not 20! I am kind of bugged. Some things just make me miss home. Like real cops and not cameras. I would at least like a chance to talk my way out of a ticket before it gets sent to me by mail!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Ya you're pretty good at talking your way out of those tickets, aren't you. You are just too cute! -Carolyn
Meg, Where have you been? They had those cameras ages ago in Utah, but I guess Arizona is just catching up. Pretty sneaky huh? But I thought you were done speeding since your insurance went up because of your tickets. You are good at talking your way out of tickets but please use some caution because there is such a thing as harrassment of an officer. Love Mom
Post a Comment