Mike and I
Danielle, Greg and Chad
Brooke and Kevin
Mike and Cheryls cute Kidos.
It was Jens Birthday tonight. We went to sushi. I don't eat the raw stuff! It was a blast. Hallee stayed at her friend Aspens house. Thank you Olsen family. Mike and I enjoyed the time out with friends. Happy Birthday Jen! We love you!




5 comments:
Dang you're fast. Is that what you're supposed to do - blog right after something happens? I'll have to work on that. Thanks again for dinner and Halle's cute phone call. :)
Sushi yummy! Your playdate looked so much fun! I need something like that.
Your girls are beautiful!
I'm with ya, I don't go for the raw stuff! But I do love the rolls - yummy! And it has been a long time since I have had any and after reading your blog, I am in the mood.
Your playdate looked so fun! I am going to take my kids to a pumpkin patch this weekend.
MEG!!!!It's me Jani! I found you through Kelly's blog! OH MY GOSH (so utah word)your girls look JUST LIKE YOU! How'z it going in AZ? Dr Jay is sure happy your there! I keep buggin' Krystal to get going w/ her blog! So you'll have to get on her too!
Post a Comment