Tuesday, June 23, 2009

For sure this time!

I am going private. Mike has gotten after me thousands of times. I guess I will go private. I will be able to share more this way and Mike will be happy. Please leave your name and email if you want to be able to see what The Ryan's are up to.

25 comments:

Tashina said...

Mason loves to see Hallee every once in a while, so please put us on the list- but don't laugh at my e-mail in the process!! princess_t_13@hotmail.com

Megan said...

happybakerwife27@gmail.com

Bre said...

breadams03@yahoo.com

Chelsee said...

Me please!
chels.nels@hotmail.com

~Rachel said...

of course we want to be included!! I need my fix of the Ryan gals...and you too Mike!! :-)

Lyndsey said...

I need to go private too... but i want in for sure! durslynd@gmail.com

Rachel B. said...

rachelbjorkman@hotmail.com

Natalie Francis said...

Add me of course!
nataliemfrancis@gmail.com

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

babiebear2@msn.com :)

Theresa said...

tlreynoso@yahoo.com

Benica and Fam said...

please put us on the list!! I love checking to see what is going on in your lives.

Heather said...

heatherm.mclean@gmail.com

Chelli said...

chelli@bernhisel.net

Andrea said...

Meg, do you remember me? I came across your blog via Mollie, then Erin, and there you were. I do check up on you occasionally. I cannot believe you have 2 girls! Are you kidding me? They are just beautiful and you look great, too! Wow, I swear you just got married yesterday and we were all working at UOC! I'd love an invite. wconst@msn.com

-Andrea

Alex said...

alexgeddes44@yahoo.com

Merinda said...

You know I always have to see what's going on with your family so mine is:
merindacrane@hotmail.com

Jennifer said...

jenparker9@yahoo.com

K S & R said...

You HAVE to add us! ;)
ususr@hotmai.com

Jen said...

jenuine37 at gmail dot com. :)

JakeandAsh said...

I would love to stay updated!
ashleyeaston11@yahoo.com

Jason and Kimber said...

Make sure to add us k_shoell_8@hotmail.com

MAYBERRY said...

Of course we want to keep up with you. raycarehardy@q.com

Jay Strong said...

janeil.strong@gmail.com

Erin said...

erinmeg@gmail.com

Smiley Family said...

I know I told you before, but please add me! jamerlou@gmail.com