

Hallee is in preschool this summer. We go straight from swimming to school. We end up at home around one. It's usually a full morning. 9-1 is great for me, but the girls sure do get tired. I find Hallee taking a nap most days now. She never used to take one, but I am liking this a lot.
Halle came home from preschool with her hands dyed purple. I went and picked her up that afternoon and asked her what happened. She and her cute little buddy Lilly had traced there hands like everyone else. She then told me they had put hand sanitizer on after. That little trouble maker. Her hands were purple for 2 days. So cute.
Addie loves eating cupcakes with Hallee. Of course she only likes the frosting, but isn't she so cute.




6 comments:
I love all the new pictures. It sure has been a crazy but very fun summer. I've really enjoyed spending time with you and your girls. Lilly's favorite friend is Hallee and has even taught Rachael how to say her name. I love it! Can't wait for our swim lessons to start next week :)
Meg, I must say, your girls are so stinkin cute, I can't stand it!! Seriously!!!
Okay it is true that they are so cute. Sounds like you've got a pretty good schedule going though. We love you all!!!
So that's the secret. Kyle doesn't take naps either but when he does it is WONDERFUL.
Your girls really are so cute! I love reading your blog. Next time you are in town, call us!
Sounds like a ton of fun!!
Post a Comment