


Hallee has wanted pictures all the time. She was able to get a new bike and is so excited. The problem is I wont let her ride it until it gets dark because of the heat.
Addie on the other hand has been so fun. We love to play with her and make her laugh. Hallee goes to bed so early that it gives us a little alone time with Addie and we love it. She is growing and changing so fast that it's hard to believe that she is almost not my little baby.




3 comments:
I can't believe how fast they grow!
We miss them. That is sure a pretty dress Hallee. Love you guys
I think is so funny that you guys have to wait to play outside until the sun goes down! I guess that is the price you pay for living in AZ. But, I will be jealous when she is still able to play outside without a jacket in October! Cute girls!
Post a Comment