Hallee is taking swimming lessons. Well there would be pictures if my child wasn't a brat. Hallee isn't liking swim lessons. She has had the worst outburst at the pool. Let me paint a picture for you. The pool is an outdoor pool with bleachers in the shade so everyone can watch, can watch my kid that is having a tantrum. Hallee will not get into the pool. I put her in this morning and she jumped out and of course came to me. This is the second day this has happened. I hate it. Everyone is watching my child kick and scream.
I love the lifeguards at the pool to say the least. There is this girl who is a gem. She has come to my rescue 2 days in a row. The first day she came and took Hallee and said I will take her. If you let her get away with this she has won. Today was even harder. Hallee was crazy before she even got in. She was kicking and screaming, but just before I was going to give up the girl guard came again. To say the least I love her. She said go and get Hallee and bring her to me. I went and got her from Mike. Mike was on the way to the car. I gave her to the guard and she said leave now. I heard H crying for a while and then it stopped. She came out and said to come back in. She let us in the gate so Hallee wouldn't see us come back in. Hallee was laughing and having fun. Thank goodness. Lets hope all goes well tomorrow. Thank you to the guard that takes my screamer everyday. We really do appreciate you!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I thought I was the only one with the screaming child. If it makes you feel any better, Reese is always glaring at her gymnastics teacher. What a nice life guard lady. Hopefully Hallee will continue to just get better and better.
Kyle had similar issues with soccer but every week gets better.
I can't believe that! She's your little fish usually isn't she? Crazy how kids go through crazy stages!
Anyone who is watching that has kids of their own feel for you. Heck, last year my friends little boy went into the bushes and threw up for the first few days of swimming lessons. The things kids do to us. :)
Gotta love that life guard.
Post a Comment