Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Getting to Know Dad


Hallee and I were reading the friend and they had a section on getting to know your dad. I decided to ask her the questions and just see her answers.

1. Did your dad have a pet? Yes, me.
2. What was (is) your dads favorite subject in school? Puter (computer)
3. What is your dads favorite hobby? I rephrased the question to what does your dad like to do? Play at the park.
4. Who was his best friend? Hallee said I was. Me: you were not alive. Hallee: I promise I was.
5. What was his favorite food? Ice cream
6. Did he get an allowance? 5 pennies
7. Who was his hero? I asked her who did he look up to? Hallee said he didn't look up to anyone. Me: I am sure he did. Hallee: No he's taller than me and you.
8. Did he have a favorite toy? Dora
9. How was dad like you when he was little? Smart
10. How was he different? He doesn't get to paint his nails.
11. What do you have that hadn't been invented yet when he was your age? Dora

Mike and I just laughed the whole time I was asking her these questions.

7 comments:

Olsen's said...

So cute! I love what's on their mind!

Merinda said...

I like the Dora part, because obviously she likes Dora, but my favorite parts are when she must have been his best friend because she was alive and she is so intuitive knowing that he is a boy so he can't paint his fingernails. That is so smart. what a cutie she is.

Erin said...

So cute! When I've tried this with Kyle he just says, "I don't know" to everything.

Meem said...

I love that Hallee and Mike were both smart when they were young and I am glad that he didn't paint his fingernails, but what I want to know is how Dora came into the whole ballgame. She is one smart cookie. I can tell she really thought about these questions. She's hilarious. Meem

Tashina said...

How funny is she! Tell Hall that Mason says hi back! He sure does miss playing with her all the time.

Chelli said...

She is so cute! Very fun idea!

Lyndsey said...

that is darling!! How funny! Have a fun break!