Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer fun.






We were able to go to some friends house to go swimming. Hallee has been so brave that it scares me. I would have never thought that she would jump off the diving board, but boy was I wrong. Today she said mom watch and jumped off. She is getting so brave.
We went to a splash park and I took some cute pictures. Addie is walking and scooting. She likes to scoot more than walk. I am sick of the butt of her pants being worn out. She is such a cutie. I love my girls and enjoy spending time with them!

1 comment:

Merinda said...

Megan, I don't even have to tell you that you are in some serious trouble when those girls grow up. They are so darn cute. Can't believe Addie is walking. What cuties. Glad you are enjoying it out there, that's awesome.