I went to play group yesterday and decided it was time to make Addie sit up. Well we worked on it all day. By the end of the night she was sitting up. She is now doing it all the time. I love to see my kids grow physically and mentally. Time goes way to fast.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Wow! She is getting so big!! Glad to hear you went to a playgroup..hope you had fun! We have to get together soon!
The sitting up phase is my all time favorite. They can entertain themselves but are yet to get into things! She is adorable!!
she is so CUTE.. I love the huge eyes they are my favorite!! I am so glad you added "T" and Jeff.
She is so sweet! The sitting up stage is a good one because they are really able to entertain themselves.
Post a Comment