Thursday, August 21, 2008
Coming Home
We left for home yesterday night. I can't get out of the driveway without crying yet! I love living in AZ, but I hate leaving Utah. I will not miss the snow, that is for sure! We always travel late at night for the girls! The ride is so much easier when they are asleep! Well we pulled into our complex very early in the morning and our car was gone! Mike was going crazy! He drives a honda civic and it was missing! He said "Me,g someone stole our car!" First off who would want a 1997 civic. It is not the nicest car! We walked into our apartment and I looked at the monthly flyer. The flyer said that they would be painting the parking spots and the car needed to be moved or towed at the owners expense. Well it has been a month since we were home, and I was not happy. I told Mike I knew they couldn't do that because they only gave us 5 days notice and we were gone! Well, Mike was awake all night pacing about the situation. I slept soundly! Mike went to walk around the parking lot and found that they just had moved our car! Everything turned out just fine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Sad I missed ya down here! I'm glad everything was okay with you car!
Yay! You are home!! We have to make bows soon!! We are in our new place..not settled yet but we're here!!
Good news about the car..Willie would have been mad too!
That is so funny about your car! Of course it is only funny because everything ended up fine. My friends older honda got stolen out of their drive way. It ended up being totaled. You have to be careful with honda's out here in this crazy town.
So I bet it nice to be in you new home with you family. It is hard to leave Utah, but I really have come to enjoy AZ. Maybe not so much when it is 110 degrees, but you wait until this winter, you will LOVE IT! Call me when you have a minute so you can tell me stories about your trip home.
Hey there Megan!! I hope you do not mind me blog stalking you off of tracy and robs site.. It is good to see you are liking AZ better.. Kathy mentioned it was not your favorite. I hope you are all happy and doing good. Your girls are getting so big it is insane. I remember seeing you in Goodwood when you had barely had Halee.. man how time flies...
Mindi
I'm glad you made it home okay. It was good to see you guys while you were here. I know Jeff enjoyed talking to Mike.
Glad you still have a car - that would have been a headache! Ashlyn is going to really miss having Hallee with her in nursery! It was good to see you all, and I am sure we will see you again soon - maybe for the holidays? I am just glad I get to keep up with you through the blogs ;)
Ok so we are not as hot here in the summer as AZ, although close, but I promise you the winters are wonderful. And fall is to. I use to hate fall cause I knew what was coming after it. Now I love fall, it's beautiful and the cooler weather is very welcome after the hot summer months.
I am so glad you found your car! Crazy!
Post a Comment