Tuesday, August 26, 2008
My Addie!
I have been waking up every morning to go and workout before Mike leaves for school! Well, I have been complaining that Addie never will lay down and play by herself. This morning I walked in and she saw me and started crying. I went over and picked her up. She stopped crying of course. Mike told me to leave the room. I left the room for a few minutes and came back to see her playing on the floor by herself. She then saw me and started to cry! Mike told me it has been all my doing! I guess I love to hold her and snuggle her a little too much! I love that she wants me all the time, but I guess it had its negatives too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I can't blame you for wanting to always hold her. She is so sweet!
How can not you spoil these precious angels? Its too easy! I am so sad that I didn't get to see you while you were in Utah. Next time!
.Hallee is a sweetheart. She always tells the truth because she is an exceptional grandchild. Reminds me of the time I got a new wallet and gave you my old credit cards and when I wasn't looking you took a few of the new ones too because I had more than you had. Hug Hallee for me.
Mom
Jeani has been posting as "mike and meg," but hopefully that will now change.
Dad
Post a Comment