Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lake Powell

I haven't been able to blog for some time now. We have been on holiday for over 3 weeks. Our first stop had to be Lake Powell. We met my parents there. We love it there! Mike and I can't wait until we have a time share! Hallee has become a little fish! I think she is beginning to like the water as much as Mike and I do! The tube is her favorite thing to do! We were so tired at the end of the week and it was off to Utah for some relaxation time!





4 comments:

Olsen's said...

I love boating and being in water! I'm jealous it looks so much fun! If your here for a little while longer we should hang out.

MAYBERRY said...

Can you believe I've never even been to Powell. Crazy!!

Elissa said...

How Fun! I am so glad you guys are in town. We need to get together.

Erin said...

So fun!!! I haven't been to Powell in years!