We have been staying with my parents the last couple of weeks, and has Hallee been spoiled! We got home and there was a little surprise in the back yard! My parents got a tire horse for H. It is soo cute! Mike named the horse Skid, because it is made from a tire. H scares me a little bit! She wants to go so high, and then she says " no hands"! She acts like a little boy! She needs some fear in her! Mike or my dad usually pushes her because mom doesn't go high enough.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Skid
We have been staying with my parents the last couple of weeks, and has Hallee been spoiled! We got home and there was a little surprise in the back yard! My parents got a tire horse for H. It is soo cute! Mike named the horse Skid, because it is made from a tire. H scares me a little bit! She wants to go so high, and then she says " no hands"! She acts like a little boy! She needs some fear in her! Mike or my dad usually pushes her because mom doesn't go high enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a fun vacation! I love the tire swing. Ingenious. I'm sure it's been nice to be out of the AZ heat. I can't wait to have Hallee in preschool. So much fun!
I love the tire swing. My parents have one too. I can't wait until Nissa is old enough to go on it. Hallee is so darling.
How fun! Grandparents' backyards are just the best!
Post a Comment