Thursday, August 28, 2008

AZ Storms

I am writing this while there is thunder, lightning, and rain! The storms here are amazing! I have never seen anything like this! I love the storms here. When it rains it pours! The lightning is so intense! Mike and I have just been looking out the window all night long!
We were checking out Utah weather today and I am thankful I am in AZ! My parents told me it was supposed to snow at the cabin next Mon. To all our Utah friends picture us at the pool all next week having a blast in great weather! We love and miss everyone and wish you could all be here, but I guess we would miss here if we were there!

2 comments:

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

ok so seriously are the storms THAT bod?? I have had people in PHX calling all night thinking flights are cancelled and the airport is closed?? By the way they are talking you would think the sky is falling down there!! lol

Theresa said...

I loved the rain storms when I lived there! I still love them when I go down to visit my grandparents. That is one of the best things about monsoon season.