Sunday, September 28, 2008

Addie's first words

I have never blogged before but Megan isn't to excited to say this so I just wanted everyone to know that Addie has spoken her first word. And it happened to be DA DA. What a little cutie.

9 comments:

Kristina Rich said...

ha ha. That's been all of my kids first words. It makes for a proud papa that's for sure. Just wait until she says "I don't like you anymore" that's funny too.

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

That was Kylie's 3rd word.. First was Ma-MA ( I was so happy) then S&^% (I was so sad) and then Da-Da.. (I was so grateful it was not something worse) lol... gotta love them!!

Theresa said...

Jeff is convinced that when we have kids their first word will be Da Da. I am not so sure about that though.

Rob and Tracee said...

Mike, I'm happy for you. Meg, I'm sorry. They have to say one or the other first. I do have to say that both of my girls have said mama first. I'm sure Rob is going to work on Kymbree though.

Chelli said...

Soooo cute!

Brewer Family said...

It was fun to see you at the baptism tonight. Ok not fair that our kids are with us all day and they first words are DaDa. Oh well. :)

Smiley Family said...

I am happy for you Mike, really I am...but a baby's first word should ALWAYS be Mama ;0)

Jennifer said...

You guys look like you are having a lot of fun in AZ! Your kids are so cute. I am planning on babysitting in October still, I think you said the 17th and 18th is that right?

~Rachel said...

No fair for Meg! But cute that you are so happy about it Mike!