I have got to tell everyone that I think I have the best husband in the world. I am so grateful for him. He goes to school all day and studies all night. I came home tonight to see Mike with Addie in his arms screaming! Mike takes the girls on Wed. night at 9pm so that I can go and play volleyball with some ladies in the ward. He didn't call me to come home or anything. I came home and took her from him and she calmed right down. Mike didn't complain or get mad, he just went into the bedroom so he could get some homework done.
I am loving being a full time mom and staying at home. This PA school experience is totally not what I expected. Our family is growing stronger everyday that we are here. We are loving AZ and this is where we were supposed to go for school.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a good hubby! Life is hardly what you plan it to be...I am glad you guys are able to roll with what comes your way! Miss you all!
WE are so lucky!! I have friends that husbands call every 5 min when they are alone with their own kids.. I am glad for you that Mike knows you need YOU time!!!
Post a Comment