Sunday, September 7, 2008

Do they look alike?



I think that Hallee and Addie look so much alike. So many people call it both ways. I am so excited to see how much they end up being alike. Hallee is about 10 months in this picture and Addie is 6 months. What do you think?

6 comments:

Amber Larsen said...

I think their eyes are identical and they are both beautiful. You have such a cute family, I'm so glad you moved in the ward : ).

Meem said...

I can't believe that is Hallee. She is so little, I think their eyes are definately the same. halle had more hair, but maybe Addie will get more in the nextfew months. They are both beautiful giels with a beautiful and handsome mother and father.
Love meme

MAYBERRY said...

Just like my kids, they look so much alike and yet they are such individuals.

Erin said...

They look a lot alike! Does Addie have darker eyes?

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

I think they are both BEAUTIFUL!! like mommy not daddy.. lol.. I love Monkey!!

Olsen's said...

They do both with such pretty eyes! They are growing up so fast!