Meme sent us a package in the mail. Hallee was so excited to get something in the mail. She put on her new swimsuit that Meme had gotten for her and grabbed her Mermaid barbie that was in the package too. She then was ready to go swimming and then take a bath! I had to take a picture of her with all her new presents. Thanks Meme!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Hallee got mail!
Meme sent us a package in the mail. Hallee was so excited to get something in the mail. She put on her new swimsuit that Meme had gotten for her and grabbed her Mermaid barbie that was in the package too. She then was ready to go swimming and then take a bath! I had to take a picture of her with all her new presents. Thanks Meme!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Halle looks beautiful. She's a natural in a swimming suit. I just want to reach out and squeeze her.
Love you--Meme
Your mom needs to give me tips on how to be a good long-distance g-ma. :)
Post a Comment