Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Swimming Scare






We had a terrific time with some PA and ward friends yesterday. We swam and had a BBQ. I was watching Addie as she was being fussy. Mike got out of the pool to BBQ. Mike took off H's wings when they got out. I never take off her wings because there is 2 of them and 1 of me. I was paying attention to Addie and I look over and see this purple swimsuit under water. I grab Hallee and made sure she was okay. I put her up to my face and got really mad at her. Mike learned a very important lesson. We were very lucky that I was right there!

9 comments:

Olsen's said...

Oh my goodness I'm glad you caught that one! SCARY!!

Chelli said...

That gave me a heart attack just reading it! I am so glad everything is okay.

Erin said...

Ahhhhhh, too scary!!!

Smiley Family said...

Lesson learned! I bet Mike will be sure to keep those wings on Hallee at all times from now on! Glad all is well.

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

dang, I would have craped my pants.. I am glad all is well..

Theresa said...

I am glad she is okay. I would have had a heart attack.

K S & R said...

Yikes! I'm glad she's ok! We love you guys and miss you tons!

Elissa said...

That is so scary. I am so glad that she is ok.

Bre said...

thank you so much for bidding! You just might win these! They would look so cute on your girls.