Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tag I'm it!

Thanks Mindi!
3 Names you go by- Mom, Meg, Nutmeg
3 Things your wearing right now- shorts, t-shirt, shoes
3 Restuarants I love- In N Out, Cafe Rio, Cheesecake Factory
3 Favorite things to do- Play with my girls, Boating, and sports
3 Trips to plan this year- Disneyland, going home, and going home!
3 Things I want badly- House, Visit home, and to be able to go shopping!
3 People who will do this- EVERYONE WHO READS THIS!
3 Pets I have/had- Dusty,Dafnee, and Doree
3 Things I did yesterday-Worked out, took H to preschool, and went swimming
3 Things I ate today- Bannana, corn pops, and water so far
3 Goals- Finish school someday, keep working out everyday, and be a better mom
3 Fears-Having one of my kids die, Spiders and , scorpions
3 Things I plan on doing today-Working out, going to walmart, and going to redbox!
2 Things I plan on doing tomorrow-Taking H to preschool, Swimming and go to the park
3 Favorite holidays- 4th of July, Christmas, Thanksgiving
3 Favorite Beverages-DIET COKE, water and Apple Beer

I took the time to do this and everyone should! I can get to know everyone better!

3 comments:

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

yeah... I love when people do tag's I feel like I know them better and then they are my "friends"

Smiley Family said...

Cute tag! I so wish there was an In-N-Out in Utah. Then again, maybe not cause I would eat there WAY to often :)

K S & R said...

Cute! Well, guess what? I updated a little on my blog! And got a new background! Hopefully after this weekend I'll have some more pics to post. Love ya! Tell Hallee hi and give her a big wet one for me! ;)