Friday, September 12, 2008

Sleepy


I was feeding Addie her cereal tonight and she kept falling asleep. I just started to laugh and made Mike get the camera. She kept taking a bite and then would fall over, but at the last minute catch herself. So cute!

10 comments:

Natalie Francis said...

Her eyes look so so tired. How sweet!

Olsen's said...

Very cute! Love those moments! Yay for the teeth! My Addi is the biggest baby when she's teething!!

Theresa said...

That is such a cute picture!

Alisa said...

That is so sweet! I guess it's a lot of work keeping up with her big sister.

Chelli said...

That is so funny! She must have been playing so hard!

MAYBERRY said...

My have done that. It is so funny.

Smiley Family said...

Seriously, wouldn't it be great if all we had to worry about was choosing between eating and sleeping?! What a life :) Oh, and she is adorable!

Erin said...

Ohhhhhhhhh! Put that baby to bed PRONTO!

Elissa said...

What a darling picture! The is too funny.

Amber Larsen said...

that is so funny. Poor baby... I just want to snuggle her up and let her sleep.