I have been tagged to do my 6 quirks.
1. I have to make my bed everyday! I have no clue why, but it just makes me happy.
2. I can't have my food touch! I will wash my plate if it's necessary to get some food spots off before I eat something else! For example: I can't have my salad dressing touch anything but my salad!
3. I give things nicknames. For some reason I started to name things when I was little. I call the blinker on the car the nicker-knocker. I call a pin a poke. I have no clue why I just like to nickname things.
4. I give my kids a bath 2 times a day. I bath them at night because they are dirty. I bath them in the morning just because.
5. I like it hot! I like my house hot and outside hot! Mike and my parents hate it. I rather be hot then cold I guess.
6. My laundry done and folded a certain way! For example our garments are rolled, not folded. I don't like a lot to go into the dryer too! I guess I am just weird!
I tag Carolyn, Tracee, and Amber.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Cute post! I too am a roller. But I am not with you on the 2 baths a day business - that is just nuts!
Post a Comment