Addie has been so crabby the past 2 days. She is getting her two bottom teeth. I got her smiling this morning. You cant see them yet, but soon. I cannot complain because she is such a good baby.
I know what you mean. For the four short hours we got to spend with you, we saw what a good baby she is. You are very lucky. And not only is she good, she is so dang cute!!
6 comments:
She looks a lot like you in these pictures. Adorable.
I know what you mean. For the four short hours we got to spend with you, we saw what a good baby she is. You are very lucky. And not only is she good, she is so dang cute!!
Don't you wish teeth would just magically appear in the night? I hate it when my babies are so miserable waiting for their teeth to come in - so sad!
She is soooo adorable!!
I wish I was there to hold her. Hope she remembers me in November. She is soooo cute. Give her a BIG HUG for me.
Oh my gosh, I just want to squeeze those girls right now! They seriously get cuter everyday!!! Love you guys and cant wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment