Saturday, September 20, 2008
Work
I work 2 or 3 days a month. I don't work a lot, but it's a good way to get a break. I got home on Thursday night and got the kids ready for bed. I got them out of the bath and fed Addie. I was a little tired from being up so early. I knew I had to be up really early the next morning so I wanted to just sit for 2 min. by myself. Mike was in the front room so I could have a few minutes by myself. Hallee of course didn't want me to be by myself. She kept bugging me. I told her to go and bug her dad for a minute, but she wouldn't go. Finally I told her can I have 2 minutes by myself? Hallee replied by saying "But Mom I want to be with you. Can you hold and snuggle me?" How cute is that? I love to be a mom even when I am really tired. Seeing my babes smile makes my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I know what you mean, being a mom is exhausting. But when they say and do cute little things, it is all worth it. Or when they grow up and make something or themselves, that is also worth it. Where are you working?
Post a Comment